Our Bariatric Surgeons
Dr. Nicholas Brown, MD
Dr. Jeremy L. Howes, MD
Dr. Brent Lancaster, MD
About Wesley Medical Center Bariatric Surgery
Wesley Woodlawn Bariatric Surgery Center
Why Choose Wesley Woodlawn Bariatric Surgery Center
The Wesley Woodlawn Bariatric Surgery Center in Wichita offers a comprehensive weight loss program that includes:
- Bariatric-specialized and experienced anesthesiologists, radiologists, navigators, dietitians and support staff
- A range of procedures including RNY, band, sleeve and revisions
- Affordable prices and expert staff to assist you with your financial and insurance-related matters
- Specialty programs to improve successful outcomes
- Monthly support group for our patients pre and post operatively
- Patients are not required to purchase a meal replacement program
- High-technology, advanced laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgical suites
- Postoperative rooms with specialized equipment for bariatric patients
- Easy-to-access facilities that cater to bariatric patient needs
- Close and accessible parking
- One-level campus convenient to all service offerings
- Spacious private rooms
Watch An Online Seminar
Watch our free 35 minute video seminar to meet our team and find answers to many common questions, preparing you for a pre-surgical consult with our bariatric surgeon.
Bariatric Support Group
Meet with our Nurse Navigator and Dietitian to discuss emotional and clinical challenges, diet and exercise recommendations and inspiring non-scale victories.
Are You A Candidate?
Find tools to determine your body mass index (BMI) as well as discover valuable information on insurance coverage and qualifying for bariatric surgery.