Why wait to change your life? Let us assist you with our specialized Fast Track program!
Our Fast Track program allows patients to have surgery within 4-6 weeks of their decision to pursue bariatric surgery using our Self-Pay option.
In order to qualify for our Fast Track program, patients generally need to pay cash.
- Our bariatric specialists can help navigate you through this expedited process.
Making it affordable for you
- We offer very competitive self-pay pricing to help make your journey easier. Contact our bariatric coordinator for self-pay pricing details on your procedure.
- Our bariatric coordinator can also assist you in navigating your insurance process to determine your total out-of-pocket costs.
Why do I need to be cash pay or have financing to qualify?
The majority of all insurers require a 3-6 month medically monitored program prior to surgery. If you choose to explore your insurance providers options, our bariatric specialists are experts on helping you navigate and organize these required programs prior to surgery. If you choose the Fast Track program, you can bypass this insurance requirement.
How does the Fast Track Program Work?
- Patients must complete pre-operative workups as specified by the surgeon’s office. For details of what is required please contact our bariatric specialists. Special requirements need to be met for patients whom are 50 or older.
- The qualified patient meets the criteria for surgery set forth by The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, including a BMI of 40 or above or a BMI of 35 with a major obesity related comorbidity.
- The qualified patient has attended our informational seminar or taken the online seminar, and expresses interest and commitment to a life-changing process.
- The 45-day Fast Track process starts after your initial office visit.
- For those who qualify, we also will Fast Track your pre-operative required consultations.
How do I get started?
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to make the next step towards surgical weight loss, contact us at (316) 858-8921, and let us know you are interested in the Fast Track program.